Friday, January 13, 2006

Burn! Baby Burn!




BURN !!!BABY BURN .........................
"Turbo Jam's Chalene Johnson packs each workout with calorie-blasting kickboxing, body sculpting, and the hottest dance music—all guaranteed to give you jaw-dropping results, no matter what your fitness level. Plus, you'll get killer abs without ever doing a single sit-up. So get in on the action that's rocking thousands of fitness clubs across the nation—and start jammin' right in your own home! It's fast. It's fun. It works."

I love fitness and I have a mini library of workout videos, which I use when going to the gym especially Winter time is no fun.

This is no marketing clitche' but this DVD ROCKS!. ' If you are looking for Janet Jackson abs , Jlo butt, and Tina turner killer legs for that beach bod this summer , then this is the workout video. Love it! love it! plus the jammin involved oh la la la!!!.....

11 comments:

Shaggy said...

I feel you, burn baby burn. If you want to see hotties toned up as well, check out my latest blog.

Keep those calories away especially along that waist.

irena said...

Oh I just checked them out and I'm on my way up there. My problem area is my thighs though..the cellulite is way too tough to get rid of. All that Blue Band Margarine I ate in my younger days ......

Whispering Inn said...

I don't think this is what you had in mind but I want a woman with all those things - JLo's butt, Tina Turner's legs and Angelina Jolie's figure! Wait a minute...that sounds like you.(wink)

Nakeel said...

Happy New Year. thanks for sharing

Spidey/Tato said...

look at whispering inn whispering in some sweet nothings to irena

hey why bother working hard to maintain shape-i always say round is a shape ama?

Whispering Inn said...

@Nick - Wewe Nick wacha kuleta compe. That was my best line! lol

Spidey/Tato said...

i guess u too would be called Whisperena? i kill me!!!
get it.

irena said...

Nick: Wacha, let a girl bask in the flirtatious world, I rarely get those anymore.Whisperinginn keep whispering and Nick, yep Whisperena is perfect:-)))

Whispering Inn said...

@Nick - Eat your heart out! Did you hear what she said "Whisperena is perfect". Can't how sweet & pretty she looks on the photo - and that shape!

@Whisperena - Here's looking at you kid.

Whispering Inn said...

@ Above comment. Meant "can't you see how.."

irena said...

Whisperinginn: I'm flattered, I'm blushing and gigglin'. I feel 16 again!!!!:-)