Monday, September 12, 2005

Loveliest love song ever written!

When You Say You Love Me - By Josh Groban

Like the sound of silence calling
I hear your voice and suddenly I’m falling
Lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting
You say those words, my heart stops beating
I wonder what it means

What could it be that comes over me
At times I can’t move
At times I can hardly breathe
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and

When you say you love me
For a moment, there’s no one else alive
You’re the one I’ve always thought of
I don’t know how, but I feel sheltered in your love
You’re where I belong
And when you’re with me, if I close my eyes
There are times I swear I feel like I can fly
For a moment in time
Somewhere between the heavens and earth
Frozen in time
Oh, when you say those words
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there’s no one else alive

And this journey that we’re on
How far we’ve come and I
Celebrate every moment
And when you say you love me
That’s all you have to say
I’ll always feel this way
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
In that moment, I know why I’m alive
When you say you love me
When you say you love me
Do you know how I love you?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful I lack the words

Guessaurus said...

*sniff* I love those words - now if only.... *sniff*

irena said...

tomas, guess and Poi: I glad you agree, this is a beautiful song ,makes me want to cry plus Josh Groban's voice is heavenly.... Yes Guess don't I know it too"if only someone could sing for me this song if only for one moment sniff, snifff sniff:-(

Milonare said...

Josh Groban rocks!!!

Eish - those words!!!

Lakini wewe Irena - Floss floss for us ma-beachfront photos. Gai, what of those of us in rainy areas??? ;)

Spidey/Tato said...

hey could u do an audio post and serenade us wit the song? is that too much of a request?

irena said...

Milo: He! he! yep lazima I floss kidogo lakini there is nothing like beaches in Mombasa Malindi ,Watamu etc the sand in US just feels fake:-) Are you complaining bout the rain' rain is good for you plus if I audio the Josh groban lyricsmmmmmm we can dance in the rain nah? ...

Nicholas: Woiyee I would not want to put you off from ever listening to my voice .....lakini I can whisper the song though:-)

irena said...

By the way Nick I might just take you on on that challenge..you know I'm not shy:-)

akiey said...

Great song Irena & yeah Josh Groban is a fine lyricist. Should sell my car tyres & get you a Josh Groban concert ticket,huh?

Milo, can't blame you. I wished, asked, begged, even brided to be taken on the beach trip but wapi!? hehe!
Nick, insist, insist bro & Irena will do a "Whisper Song" with these lyrics. Just to soothe you. So, Go,go,go...Irena, whisper to Nick & the KBW chaps,lol!

irena said...

What Akiey..do I hear you complaining after the many beach trip we have gone to while day dreaming:-)))).OMG if you get me a Josh Groban ticket I will kiss the ground you walk on seriously I love Josh... Ati sing the whisper song" wait you hear my oh" ,wait you hear my o..nick that is a now an incentive:-)......

irena said...

Nick: Akiey I tried but Nick snubbed me ,sawasawa:-)